This week, Cee is looking for Fences and Gates for her Black & White Photo Challenge. We came across an interesting set of gates leading to the Fabyan Villa Museum along the Fox River in Batavia. Colonel and Nelle Fabyan’s 300 acre country estate was called Riverbank and included a working lighthouse, a windmill and a private zoo as well as gardens, a swimming pool and tennis courts. They hired Frank Lloyd Wright to enlarge and re-model the existing farmhouse in 1907 and the Villa then became their home until 1939. The museum is open to the public on Wednesdays and Sundays from 1pm – 4pm.